Natural Skincare vs Synthetic Skincare Products
Lets discuss a million dollar question today...
Which is better?
Natural skincare products or Synthetic skincare products?
This question has been in debate in skincare industry for a long time now and yet people are still confused as to what to go for.
Each category has its own pros and cons and you need to be aware of all of that so that you can make a conclusive decision.
Here is a brief comparison between natural skincare products and synthetically prepared skincare products so that you can see what would better for you.
Natural Skincare Products:
Naturally prepared skincare products are made from 100% pure natural ingredients extracted from fruits, plants and oils. Some of these products you can use in raw form which has the same effect as when used in commercially proper form.
These products are source of compounds like anti-oxidants and preservatives that protect your skin from bacteria and viruses.
The best thing about natural skincare products is that they are easily available and plus, they have zero side effects. They help nourish your skin and replenish its freshness in the most natural way.
Although claimed by most natural skincare product manufacturers, not all these products are 100% natural. The quality may vary from brand to brand.
So, make sure that the brand you are going to have a reputation for natural, quality products.
The bottom line is, if you want to rejuvenate your skin and make it look much younger and fresh naturally then natural skincare products are the way to go.
Artificial Skincare Products:
Artificial skincare products are prepared from chemicals that imitate natural products. These products come with an added benefit of giving you desired results in a much less time.
That is the only reason why people go for these products and this what most manufacturers claim when they market their chemically prepared skincare products.
In more than most cases, these synthetically end up doing more harm than good. Especially if you have a highly sensitive skin then you are most likely to get affected by it.
These products contain harmful chemicals which although give quick results but get accumulated in the skin causing undesirable reactions like redness, swelling, irritation and rashes.
Mineral oil is one of the most commonly used ingredients in chemically prepared skincare products. It causes the skin to breakout and also intensifies the skin aging process.
What is the Actual Difference Between Natural Skincare and Synthetic Skincare Products?
Natural Skincare Products:
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
- Best suitable for Extremely sensitive skin
- Skin would be less prone to Allergies after use
- Does not include harmful toxins
- Preservative ingredients are also not harmful
- Slows down the aging process and makes your skin vibrant
- Makes your skin look much fresh and younger in the most natural way
- Works slowly, but effectively i.e. Beneficial in the long run
- Ingredients are environmental
Here at Vevian Beauty we have a wide range of naturally prepared skincare products that’d help your skin maintain and regain its native freshness and youthfulness. Check these out and see what works best for you.
Synthetic Skincare Products:
- Made from chemical and synthetic ingredients
- Chemical compounds can cause skin allergies and other undesirable reactions
- Can be used for a long period of time
- Can cause skin cancer because of the presence of Parabens
- Suitable for people looking for quick fixes
- Includes toxins that may damage the skin
- Have adverse long-term effects on the skin
- Not suitable for people with highly sensitive skin
- Can cause skin irritation, redness, swelling and rashes
- Have adverse effect on environment because of harmful preservatives
So, the question now is, which one is better? Which should you go for?
Well, that depends on your preference. Each product has its own pros and cons. If you are the kind of person who prefers quick fixes then by all means go for synthetic skincare products but if you want a natural, long-term skincare solution for your skin then we recommend that you try out naturally prepared skincare product.
In our experience, people who shift to natural skincare products experience a healthier and more youthful skin.
So, it is recommended that you go for naturally prepared skincare products. But the final choice, in the end, is up to you!